Meet Our Lawyers
The law firm of Zucker & Regev, P.C. has extensive experience handling a wide variety of cases, ranging from wrongful death to medical malpractice. Our lawyers in Brooklyn, New York, combine experience, detailed knowledge of their practice areas, and complete devotion to protecting the rights of their clients. Having served New York in private practice for more than 30 years, the lawyers of Zucker & Regev, P.C. are known for being compassionate with their clients and aggressive in the courtroom.
We invite you to learn more about the attorneys of Zucker & Regev, P.C. If you would like more information about any of our practice areas, contact our lawyers in Brooklyn, New York.
Gary A. Zucker
- Founder / Partner
- Admitted to Bar: New York; New Jersey (inactive); Pennsylvania (inactive); U.S. District Court, Southern and Eastern Districts of New York; 2nd and 3rd Circuit Court of Appeals
- Education: Syracuse University (B.A., Political Science); Brooklyn Law School (J.D.)
- Author: "Evidence of Complainants' Sexual Conduct in Rape Cases," Brooklyn Barrister, 1974
- Member: Brooklyn, New York State, and American Bar Associations; New York State Trial Lawyers Association; American Trial Lawyers Association
- PRACTICE AREAS: Personal Injury, Medical Malpractice, Automobile Accidents and Injuries, Construction Accidents, Slip and Fall, Wrongful Death
Gary Zucker founded the firm in 1984 after having tried both criminal cases as an Assistant DistrictAttorney in Brooklyn as well as numerous personal injury and medical malpractice cases for other law firms. Mr. Zucker has been given an AV pre-eminent rating by Martindale Hubbell, representing the highest rating for professional excellence based upon voting by his peers, and has been selected to the 2015 and 2016 editions of New York Super Lawyers and the New York Law Journal Motor Vehicle Verdicts and Settlements Hall of Fame.
Guy S. Regev, M.D., J.D.
- Admitted to Bar: New York; U.S. District Court, Southern and Eastern Districts of New York
- Education: Duke University (B.A. Economics); Indiana University School of Medicine (M.D.); Brooklyn Law School (J.D.)
- Research: "Cost of Healthcare in the U.S. - Approach to Understanding" Indiana University School of Medicine, Indianapolis, Indiana 2009; "The Crisis of Medical Malpractice in America" Brooklyn Law School, Brooklyn, New York 2014.
- Board Certification: American Board of Legal Medicine
- Member: American College of Legal Medicine, American Association of Justice, New York State Bar Association, New York State Trial Lawyers Association, New York County Lawyers Association
- PRACTICE AREAS: Medical Malpractice and Personal Injury
Dr. Regev is both a medical doctor and an attorney, having graduated from Indiana University School of Medicine as well as Brooklyn Law School. He is a Fellow of the American College of Legal Medicine and a Diplomate of the American Board of Legal Medicine, distinctions which are held by only a select group of medical doctors who also hold legal licenses. He is board certified in Legal Medicine by the American Board of Legal Medicine.
He was also the Health Law Fellow at Brooklyn Law School where his research focused on the clinical and economic effects of medical malpractice as well as policy issues related to the topic.
Dr. Regev joined our firm in 2014 and his extensive medical knowledge is invaluable in the evaluation and litigation of medical malpractice and personal injury claims.
- Admitted to New York State Bar; U.S. District Court, Southern and Eastern Districts of New York;
- Education: Binghamton University (B.A., English); Pace Law
- Research: “Pace Law Library Research Guide - Exploring the Origins and the Evolution of the Alien Tort Statute” Pace Law School, White Plains, New York 2016
Daniel Rubin graduated cum laude from the Elisabeth Haub School of Law at Pace University, where he was a senior associate of the Pace International Law Review. While in law school, Dan worked as a law clerk for the Honorable Sam Watkins, Jr., Village Justice of Croton-on-Hudson, and as an intern for the Honorable Mary Anne Scatteretico-Naber, Judge of the Yonkers Family Court. Dan has also had experience working in personal injury, construction, trusts and estates, and matrimonial law.
- Admission: New York State Bar
- Education: The Pennsylvania State University (B.S., Business Management); Brooklyn Law School (J.D.)
- Research: “Medical Malpractice Litigation in the State of New York: The Past 10 Years.” The Breast. 2019.
Aaron Ser graduated from Brooklyn Law School. While in law school, Aaron worked in foreclosure defense, commercial litigation, collective bargaining law, personal injury and medical malpractice.
If you or a loved one believes you have a medical malpractice or personal injury case, contact our medical malpractice lawyers in Brooklyn, New York.